Over the years, we have received a tremendous amount of support from Waitrose (Sidmouth) staff and customers. On Friday 28th June, Memory Cafe Coordinator, Angela Thompson and trustee, Rachel Johnstone, were presented with the opportunity to set up an information stall and talk to customers about the invaluable support provided by both the Memory Cafe and the Admiral Nurse for families affected by dementia in the Sid Valley community. During the two-hour slot, staff and customers dropped by to find out more and talk about their own very personal experiences of living with dementia. Thank you to Waitrose (Sidmouth) and Community Lead, Julie Marish.
- Fundraising hits the bullseye 3rd July 2019
- Raising awareness at Waitrose, Sidmouth 3rd July 2019
- A trip to Seaton Wetlands – Thank you Age UK Devon 28th June 2019
- Memories of a 101 year-old Sidmouth Lady 19th November 2018
- Sidmouth Seaside Stories 19th November 2018