On 6th June, members of our Memory Cafe, along with our friends from Honiton Memory Cafe, were treated to a wonderful afternoon on the Seaton Tramway, followed by a cream tea. Is there a better way to spend an afternoon? Our grateful thanks to Age UK Devon for arranging this trip for us.
- Fundraising hits the bullseye 3rd July 2019
- Raising awareness at Waitrose, Sidmouth 3rd July 2019
- A trip to Seaton Wetlands – Thank you Age UK Devon 28th June 2019
- Memories of a 101 year-old Sidmouth Lady 19th November 2018
- Sidmouth Seaside Stories 19th November 2018